Fractional mesotherapy or medical microneedling is a modern, minimally invasive treatment that aims to stimulate the synthesis of collagen fibers in the skin. The treatment is based on the use of an automatic device with microneedles that will penetrate the layers of the skin (dermis and epidermis) in a controlled way, without producing side effects.
Microneedling treatment being safe and effective. The Fractional Mesotherapy Device performs thousands of controlled micro-stings in the mesoderm (middle layer of the skin) having a strong rejuvenating and nourishing effect on collagen and elastin fibers, both by mechanical action and by introducing active substances directly into the deep layers of the skin. skin through the channels created. Recovery is fast, and the results are comparable to those of laser treatments.
The treatment can be applied to more sensitive areas (eye, nose, and lip contour). Microneedling therapy is recommended for all skin types and can be used on various parts of the body: face, neck, low-cut neck, hands, area with stretch marks, scars, skin without tone, area with cellulite.
- through the perforation action, the mechanism of self-restoration of the organism is triggered by the formation of new collagen structures and healing of micro-perforations. This means that the appearance of the skin will continuously improve for several months, with the formation of new collagen.
- by introducing the active substances such as vitamins (B5, E, A, C) amino acids, antioxidants, trace elements (Ca, Cr, Mg, etc.), alpha-hydroxy acids wrapped in a suspension of hyaluronic acid into the deep layers of the skin through the channels created. They have the role of recovery, nourishing the tissues, increasing the effectiveness of the treatment.
The indications for microneedling collagen induction are very varied:
- post-acne scars;
- post-burn scars;
- post-surgical scars;
- post-chickenpox scars dilated pores;
- fine wrinkles;
- stretch marks;
- melasma or post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation;
Microneedling – is a therapy to be used to solve the following problems:
- lack of tissue tone and firmness reduction of fine and medium expression wrinkles;
- amelioration of keloid. post-acne, post-chickenpox scars
- hyperpigmented attenuation/elimination, spots caused by sun exposure;
- amelioration/elimination of stretch marks (depending on their age);
- reducing the size of dilated pores / oily skin
- stimulating hair growth
- improves skin quality and texture
- rejuvenation of aged and photo-aged skin,
- lifting, rejuvenation, toning
Microneedling can be safely repeated every 3-6 weeks until you get the results you want. To induce collagen and increase skin firmness, we recommend starting with 4 treatments, but with a minimum separation time of 3 weeks between treatments. For scars, an average of 4 to 8 treatments is recommended. The number of treatments needed will depend on how each individual responds to the treatment. Most people will begin to see results after the first session.